A tasty banana bread everyone will love.
very ripe banans (mashed)
2 (lightly beaten)
self rising flour (sifted)
dry milk solids
SugarTwin® Granulated Brown
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Cream butter in a food processor, add eggs and bananas and beat well.
3. Fold in flour, milk solids, SugarTwin®, and baking soda.
4. Add milk and vanilla and mix until smooth.
5. Grease and flour 9x5 inch (22.5 cm. x 12.5 cm.) loaf pan.
6. Pour batter into pan and bake for 35 minutes.
7. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.