Cupcakes to delight all your gusts.
eggs (slightly beaten)
SugarTwin® Granulated White
1 1/3 cups
fat-free milk solids or non-fat dried milk
cream cheese (softened)
colored sugar for decorating
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Spray 12 muffin pans with vegetable spray or line muffin pan with muffin papers.
3. Beat butter and eggs together until creamy.
4. SugarTwin® Granulated White and vanilla extract, mix well.
5. Fold in sour cream and sifted flour, baking soda and baking powder and fat free milk solids.
6. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
7. Allow to cool, then decorate and fill with icing.
8. Beat cream cheese, add icing sugar and beat a few minutes more, add SugarTwin® Granulated White and vanilla extract.
9. Cut a 1/4' (.6cm) thick slice from the top of each cupcake and spoon a little filling into each cupcake top.
10. Cut each cake-top slice in half. Dip the cut sides of the cake tops in colored sugar crystals.
11. Replace the top cake pieces, sugared side into the filling forming the butterfly's wings.