A crisp made with peaches and raspberries
SugarTwin® Granulated Brown
rolled oats (raw)
1. Preheat oven to 375° F (190°C).
2. Grease 6 individual ramekins or a 9' (22.5cm) square baking dish.
3. Peel, pit, and cube peaches. Sprinkle the prepared peaches with lemon juice.
4. Add 1 1/2 Tbsp. (22.5mL) SugarTwin® and 1/4 cup (60mL) water.
5. Divide the peach mixture among the ramekins, or place in the baking dish. Sprinkle with raspberries.
6. Prepare the topping by combining the oats, flour, 1/2 cup (120mL) SugarTwin®, salt and melted butter in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Mix until crumbly.
7. Sprinkle crumb mixture on top of fruit.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, or until fruit is tender and bubbly, and topping is browned.
9. Note: Turn this into an elegant dessert by substituting peach brandy for the water.